Do you ever feel oily? Do fries look at you and say, that’s too oily? Now control that excess oil with the new Rustic Art Country Rose soap. It maintains the pH balance of the skin, keeping it nourished and glowing while ensuring deep cleansing. Grape seed oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which keep the skin toned, reduce dark circles and remove blemishes.
- It maintains the pH balance of the skin, keeping it nourished and glowing while ensuring deep cleansing.
Grape seed oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which keep the skin toned, reduce dark circles and remove blemishes.
Each cold processed soap is handmade using highest quality cold pressed certified organic oils, essential oils and herbs. It’s a balanced combination of hard oils like coconut and vegetable butters, and soft oils like sunflower, rice bran, sesame, flax seed, castor and almond which create a soft lather and keep the skin moisturized. Each bar of soap is hand wrapped in cotton fabric. What can we say, it’s a daily soap that’ll never be boring!
Certified Organic Oils of :
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Sesame (Sesamum indicum)
- Olive (Olea europae)
- Castor (Ricinus communis)
- Ricebran (Oryza sativa bran)
- Linseed (Linum usitatisimum)
- Karanja (Pongamia glabra)
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera)
- Mango Butter (Mangifera indica Butter)
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Rosa damascena Flower Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Purified Aqua
- Citric Acid
How To Use:
- Rub your wet palm over the soap to lather.
- Apply using lathered-up palms.
- It’ll last longer than rubbing the soap against body.