The salad that’ll make your skin glow! It’s cool as a cucumber, literally! It leaves behind a cooling effect while soothing down any inflammation. It lightens up the skin and keeps the mood fresh! Cucumber is hydrating and soothing while Mint revitalizes the skin and reduces puffiness.
Aloe Vera gel is best for daily use. It quickly absorbs into the skin and is the most effective post shower. The gel forms a breathable layer over the skin, which nourishes, and protects the skin from pollution and dust. It’s a perfect moisturizer to have handy. Made from all organic and natural ingredients, it has a lasting effect on the skin making it healthy with every use.
Uses: Reduces Irritation, Treats Sunburn, Treats Open Pores, Fights Cellulite, Astringent, Toner, De-odorizer, Reduces White Heads.
- Peppermint Hydrosol (Mentha piperita Hydrosol)
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba
- Chondrus crispus Extract
- Cucumber Extract (Cucumis sativus Fruit Extract)
- Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid [Natural Preservative]
- Sodium Gluconate
- Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)
- Alfalfa Extract (Medicago sativa Extract)
How To Use:
- Scoop out sufficient quantity of gel and apply evenly on the skin.
- Massage gently until absorbed.
- Apply thick layer of gel in case of wounds, cuts, rash, insect bite, etc. on the affected area.